According to Islam, everything that we see, as well as that which we don’t see, in this immeasurable universe – including us – is the domain of one Supreme Being, Allah, the one true God and Master. He exists without need of anything, not born or created, but Who Himself created everything and provides for every entity; every atom. Islam is not a new religion; it simply represents the original message and Revelation which was sent since the appearance of man on the pages of existence, and that the original faith of unity is this belief in One God of all creation.
This was the message of all God’s prophets, before the break up of religion into sects and denominations
Regarding this, Allah says in the Qur’an:
We sent no Messenger before thee but We inspired him that there is no god save Me,
so worship Me.
The Faith of Islam
- God is the Creator of all that exists, unique, incomparable, eternal, absolute, perfect, and without peer or associate
- God sent Messengers to humankind, of whom Muhammad was the last
- The Qur’an is the Word of God
- Humans are responsible to God for their actions
- On Judgment Day, an All-Knowing and Merciful God will judge all humans according to their faith, intentions, and deeds in this life