Last Updated: May 9th, 2017
Questions or concerns? Please contact our customer support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
By accessing, visiting, browsing, using or attempting to interact with any part of the Sites, or other services, webSites or any of our licensees’ services or software (collectively “services”), you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms of service. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use the RedRoom Community Forum. We may change the Terms and related governing documents linked on catstevens.com at any time, with or without notice to you. We may make changes to these terms of service at our sole discretion, it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of the Sites after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended. You must be 13 years of age or older to use the Sites. Continued use of any part of the Sites constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
The RedRoom and its affiliates have relationships with third parties who provide services to us, and such third parties may establish, from time to time, terms of service and privacy policies that may be different from ours. We endeavor to make sure our partners treat your information in the same way we do, but cannot guarantee that. When you leave Sites controlled by the RedRoom, your activities will be subject to the policies and procedures established by the applicable partner or other third party.
DMCA Compliance (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) can be viewed here.
By using the Sites, you represent and warrant:
- That the content you post or data you provide is accurate.
- That the use of the content or data you supply does not violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitations, copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy and publicity, it is not defamatory and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
- That you will indemnify us and/or our affiliates for all claims resulting from content or data you supply.
We have the right to monitor and edit or remove any content, but we take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Sites and services, you will not use the Sites and services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Sites and services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Sites or services (or the network(s) connected to any Sites or services) or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Sites and services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Site or service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Site or services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Sites and services. You may not: attempt to copy the source code from the Site; attempt to copy the design of the Site; reverse engineer the functionality or design of the Site; attempt to access the user data of the Site; or in anyway attempt to breach the security, or copy the intellectual property of the Sites.
The RedRoom reserves the right to terminate your account for any reason, including without limitation, if you infringe upon the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights of others. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason. We reserve the right to cancel orders and issue refunds.
You must be a current RedRoom member and aged 18 or older to participate in RedRoom contests, sweepstakes, and other promotional activities. If you enter a RedRoom contest, your information is subject to being viewed by the public and included online and in RedRoom materials, and will in any event be subject to the particular rules of the applicable contest. The RedRoom reserves the right to include your name & winning entry in RedRoom Promotional materials and channels including CatStevens.com.
Entries will be considered property of The RedRoom and will not be returned.
Use of Material Supplied by You
You agree that upon posting information or advertisements on the Sites and services, you grant the RedRoom, and its affiliates, successors and assigns, a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers) license of all of your copyrights, publicity rights, and other intellectual property and other rights, if any, in such material and over the material or User Data displayed in your postings, to use, distribute, display, transmit, reproduce, and create derivative works from such material in any and all media existing now or in the future, in any manner, in whole or part, without any duty to account to you. For the purpose of this agreement, “User Data” shall mean all information (if any) submitted by you, to the RedRoom with the exception of credit card numbers, etc. The User Data shall be deemed to be the property of the RedRoom. You also grant the RedRoom the right to authorize the downloading and printing of such material, or any portion thereof, by end users for their personal use.
If you have any questions regarding this policy please contact us.
RedRoom Membership Policy
- Only one (1) membership per person is permitted. If we find that a member has joined more than once, we reserve the right to cancel all memberships without refund.
- Your credit card will be charged upon signing up initially, and again one year thereafter, unless you opt-in for additional purchases such as exclusive merchandise.
- All memberships are for one year, and require a renewal at the end of each year.
- Memberships are non-refundable.
- All sales for annual membership are final.
- Memberships may not be sold and/or transferred.
- Members are responsible for updating their contact information and mailing address in their RedRoom member profile and address list.
- Members can opt-out for the following year’s membership at any time on their profile account when available.
- JZERO Members, or “Physical tier memberships,” include the physical items that are available as conveyed on CatStevens.com for that applicable year. The physical tier membership items will change each year.
- All active RedRoom Memberships grant you access to the RedRoom community at CatStevens.com. If you do not renew your membership following a year, you will no longer have access to the RedRoom.
- The RedRoom and CatStevens.com reserves the right to raise the price for subsequent annual membership periods at their discretion .
- Members may have access to exclusive merchandise offers and discounts from time to time.
- Members must be active the day before a ticket sale is announced. If you are not an active member by the deadline, when a ticket sale is announced, you will not be eligible for this sale. However, you will be eligible for any other ticket sales that may come up subsequently, during your membership year.
- If we determine a membership has been purchased for the sole purpose of purchasing and reselling tickets, RedRoom reserves the right to cancel the ticket order and membership without refund.
- RedRoom reserves the right to terminate forum posting privileges to any members not following the Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines.
- RedRoom reserves the right to refuse service without refund to any members breaking rules or abusing their membership privileges.
The definition of the RedRoom membership renewal policy states a membership is considered delinquent on the exact date of expiration. All membership benefits will stop on the expiration date if the membership is not renewed.
Note: Membership benefits apply to the benefits being offered at the time of your renewal. For example, if your renewal is made in 2017 you will receive the 2017 benefits. If your renewal is made in 2018, you will receive the 2018 member benefits. The grace period only pertains to keeping your member number and does not pertain to membership benefits.
- All memberships purchased after June 1, 2017 will be required to keep a credit card on file for annual membership renewals. This card will be automatically charged exactly one year from your current expiration date for the membership level and price you had on your last date of expiration. You should receive an email notification reminder two weeks before your Membership is Renewed.
- All memberships purchases prior to June 1, 2017 will be required to re-enter their credit card details prior to their renewal in 2018.
- Failed Renewals: An email notice will be sent to all members who are expiring but their credit card info will not process. If the attempt(s) to contact you pursuant to a failed trasnaction fails, RedRoom will email the member notifying them that the membership could not be renewed and is therefore expired.
- For memberships that have been expired less than 90 days after the date of expiration: Your delinquent account may be renewed by logging in and purchasing a membership. Your membership benefits will start up again on that date of payment and you will keep your last member number.
- For memberships that have been expired for more than 90 days after the expiration date: Delinquent accounts can be renewed by logging in to the expired account and purchasing a new membership. Your membership benefits will start up again on that date of payment. However, a new member number will automatically be assigned and all seniority will be lost. Members who wish to retrieve their original membership number that has been inactive for less than one year, may contact us.
Cat Stevens Members Shop Policy
In addition to the Cat Stevens web store, linked at Catstevens.com – the following terms apply:
- Items purchased at the RedRoom Store or at catstevens.com are not intended for resale. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of purchased merchandise items at any time.
- Items purchased at the RedRoom Store or catstevens.com are not intended for illegal use. We are not responsible for the misuse or unsafe use of items purchased at the RedRoom Store or catstevens.com.
- At any time, The RedRoom Store & catstevens.com may feature items at a reduced price. If you ordered that item previously or after the time the item was featured on sale, you will not be given that sale price. The sale or reduced price is only honored when the item is ordered within the time it is featured on sale or the price appears reduced in the store.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason. We reserve the right to cancel orders and issue refunds.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
Orders placed in the store that are shipped to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (“Import Fees”). The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such Import Fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
The RedRoom and catstevens.com will accept any unwashed/unworn merchandise items for return or exchange within 30 days of purchase (within 90 days of purchase for shipments outside of the United States). The RedRoom and catstevens.com will not accept for return or exchange any packaged non-wearables including CDs, DVDs, or videos once opened.
There are no refunds, returns or exchanges for digital downloads, all sales are final.
All returns and exchanges must first be approved by the RedRoom and catstevens.com. Please contact us with additional details before returning any item(s) so we can inform you of your returns/exchange options.
Posters & Limited Edition Items:
- Posters are sold as-is. No refunds. No returns.
- Limited Edition items will either be exchanged or refunded at the sole discretion of the the RedRoom. RedRoom reserves the right to determine that any Limited Edition sale, is a final sale, and that no refunds are allowed.
Shipping and Handling charges are non-refundable except in the case of a manufacturer’s defect. All refunds will be credited to the original payment source. Please contact us with any questions.
Who pays for postage?
Postage for returns/exchanges is paid by you. If you are returning damaged or defective merchandise, we will pay the cost of return shipping. Please contact us with any questions.
What if my return is lost in the mail?
We cannot issue refunds for merchandise not received by our returns department. We recommend that you use a traceable ship method to ensure successful delivery. Please contact us if you have any questions.
For returns information and other questions, please contact: email@example.com. Be sure to include a note with your order.
RedRoom Ticket Policy
Cat Stevens is dedicated to making sure that fans get priority seating whenever possible. Sometimes, there are circumstances beyond our control that limit our ability to do this.
Terms and Conditions
Purchasing Cat Stevens tickets through the RedRoom pre-sale means you have agreed to the following terms and conditions. Please read carefully before purchasing tickets from the RedRoom.
- One membership per individual only.
- Members active 24-hours prior to any pre-sale announce are eligible for ticket pre-sale access. New memberships and membership renewals purchased after that time period will not be eligible.
- You cannot purchase a new RedRoom membership or renew an expired membership after the announced deadline and be eligible for the current pre-sale. Purchasing a membership or renewal will qualify you for future pre-sale announcements during your membership year.
- Pre-sale announcement will be emailed to all eligible members. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list to help prevent announcements from being filtered as spam. RedRoom cannot be held responsible for email providers blocking or delaying pre-sale announcements from delivery to your inbox.
- The RedRoom pre-sale tickets will only be available online. No direct phone, e-mail, or mail orders will be accepted.
- Tickets are sold in pairs only. No single tickets will be sold. Limit of one pair per show limit.
- In some cases there may be further limits. For instance, if there are two shows in one city you may be allowed to purchase a pair of tickets for both nights. However, in some instances, it is possible members will only be allotted tickets to one of the two shows. Be sure to read the tour announcement fully for any special ticket limits such as this.
- Pre-sale tickets are limited. RedRoom does not guarantee tickets for all eligible members regardless of seniority.
- Ticket prices will vary.
- We do not guarantee tickets to additional shows which could be added after the official tour announcement, but we will generate an opportunity for members to reserve tickets if possible. Information will be posted on our website if and when this happens.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges. No name transfers. No exceptions.
- Reselling your extra RedRoom ticket for above face value will result in the revocation of all future ticket privileges.
- The RedRoom is not responsible for the distribution of tickets. We will not mail your tickets in advance of the show. No exceptions. For customer service questions or issues, please contact the ticketing vendor from which your tickets were purchased. Our customer service team cannot and will not be able to help with any ticketing or venue issues. The ticket vendor, or the venue will handle all applicable ticket and venue issues. The Sites simply sell pre-sale access, not the tickets themselves.
- Tickets are pre-determined so arriving at the box office early will not increase your chances of better seats.
- The RedRoom member whose account was used to purchase the tickets must be present to collect the tickets on the day of the show, with a valid form of official identification. No exceptions.
Camera Policy for Concert Attendees- Unless Otherwise Changed or Stated Otherwise by the Ticket Vendor, or Venue
- Small, handheld cameras welcome
- No flash in the first 20 rows
- No detachable lenses
- No professional still or recording cameras
- No sticks
- No dedicated video cameras
Audio Recording Policy for Concert Attendees- Unless Otherwise Changed or Stated Otherwise by the Ticket Vendor, or Venue
- Small, handheld recording devices welcome
- No feed from board
- No large, professional audio equipment
- No boom mics
- No external mics
We do not recommend bringing poster tubes to concerts. If you decide to bring a poster tube, it is at your own risk. Venue security usually decides on the day of the show whether poster tubes will be allowed inside the venue.
RedRoom asks that their users respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe something on this Site constitutes copyright infringement or a violation of trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights, please provide a written notice providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to our Copyright Agent:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site that is sufficient to allow us to locate the material;
4. The email address, telephone number and mailing address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
6. A statement by the complaining party that the information provided is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Yusuf / Cat Stevens
P.O. Box 80098
Seattle, WA 98108
COPPA Compliance (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act)
- The RedRoom is committed to protecting the rights of fans and visitors who are under the age of 13.
- RedRoom does not collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
- RedRoom seeks to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act instituted in April 21, 2000. The entire COPPA documentation can be viewed here.
Contact RedRoom for any questions regarding the use of personal information for marketing purposes.
Yusuf / Cat Stevens
P.O. Box 80098
Seattle, WA 98108
For Merchandise returns, and Warehouse shipments, please contact email@example.com for the applicable address and information.
The entire California Civil Code Section 1798.80-1798.84 documentation can be viewed here.